The proof is deffinitly in THIS pidding!
You will need:
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cups whole milk
3⁄4 cup heavy cream
3 ounces fine-quality milk chocolate, chopped
1 ounce bitter sweet chocolate, chopped
3 tablespoons of hazelnut cream
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup chopped hazelnuts for serving
- Whisk together sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt in a small pot.
- Slowly add milk and cream and whisk to incorporate.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and continue whisking.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in chocolates, hazelnut cream, and vanilla until smooth.
- Divide mixture into 6 small cups or bowls, sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts, and enjoy either warm of cold.
Made it? Tell us about it–