1 stick melted butter1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons baking cocoa
3/4 cup plain flour
- Pre-heat your oven to 320F, 160C.
- Stir butter and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Stir in vanilla, cocoa and flour.
- Pour the batter in a buttered cake tin and bake for about 30 minutes.
- The cake is best if it's a little underbaked in the middle, like a soft brownie.
- Take out and let cool a little.
- Serve while still a little hot a la mode or with some whipped cream.
Made it? Tell us about it–