Such a beautiful salad. Great for lunch or a light dinner.
2 large chicken breasts
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon butter
2 cups cooked faro
1 cup blanched edamame
1 bunch watercress
2 mini cucumbers, cut into wedges
12 mint leaves
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Rub the chicken with salt and pepper and pan fry in butter until done.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and slice.
- Mix faro, edamame, watercress, cucumber, mint, and chicken in a large bowl.
- Mix oil, lemon, and vinegar and pour over the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Made it? Tell us about it–