It's so easy to grab a rotisserie chicken from the grocery and make this healthy and wholesome chicken soup! The key is using great stock and the freshest organic ingredients!
You will need:
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large yellow onion,finely chopped
2 large carrots,sliced
4 cloves of garlic, sliced
1 teaspoon ground fennel
1 teaspoon dried thyme
10 cups Progresso Chicken Stock
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1 the meat from a rotisserie chicken, no skin & shredded
1 small bunch of kale
4 boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion until it's soft.
- Add carrots and garlic and let it cook for 4 minutes.
- Stir in fennel and thyme and add the stock, chicken and kale.
- Stir well and let the soup simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ready to enjoy!
Made it? Tell us about it–