These tarts have all you want: they’re sweet, salty, flaky, and fruity. Every bite is a wonder. I love how the flavor or the figs combine with the punchy blue cheese and then the honey brings me to a blissful state!
1 large sheet of puff pastry
pinch of all purpose flour
2 cups blue cheese, crumbled
8 fresh figs, quartered
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the puff pastry in some flour.
- Use a cookie cutter or a glass to cut out round tarts.
- Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Top each with some blue cheese, figs, a little olive oil, and some pepper.
- Bake until golden. This will take about 15 minutes.
- S erve hot or cold with some drizzled honey on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–