Get tons of inspiration here:
1 cup butter, soft
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg yolk
8 oz cream cheese
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cup apricot jam
- Place all the ingredients (except the jam) in a large bowl and use your hands to mix together.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for 2–3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll the dough out in flour until thin, and cut into 3” squares.
- Place 1 teaspoon of jam in every square. Cut 1 slit in every corner.
- Pull down alternate corners of the square.
- Place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden, about 12–13 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Made it? Tell us about it–