A berry good lemonade. Nothing makes lemonade sing like the fresh burst of raspberry flavor!
1 cup super fine sugar
1 cup water
7 oz fresh raspberries+more for serving
1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 7 lemons)
4 cups chilled water
- Place sugar and water into a medium saucepan and stir over a medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Purée raspberries in a food processor or blender then press through a fine sieve lined with muslin or cheesecloth.
- Discard seeds.
- Combine sugar syrup, lemon juice, and raspberry purée together in a jug.
- Chill until serving.
- To serve, mix water and raspberry mix together.
- Serve with ice cubes and extra raspberries for decoration.
Made it? Tell us about it–