Whoever came up with the idea of cauliflower rice should get a medal. It’s so delicious and fast. I love to mix the runny egg into my rice as a sauce.
Get tons of inspiration here:
1 small cauliflower, cut into chunks
2 tablespoons olive oil
1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
1⁄3 leek, rinsed, thinly sliced
10 asparagus, cut into 1” pieces
2 tablespoons slivered almonds
salt and pepper, to taste
pinch of red chili flakes
4 poached eggs
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until broken down to rice-size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add onion and leeks.
- Sauté until soft and add cauliflower rice, asparagus, and almonds.
- Continue sautéing for 4 minutes and season.
- Serve in bowls with an egg on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–