Yummy bites of gingerbread cookie dough goodness!
Makes 14-16 truffles
1 cup yellow cake mix
½ cup all purpose flour
½ cup almond meal
½ cup confectioners sugar
¼ cup butter, melted
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons milk
¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons molasses
Sprinkles for decor
bag of white chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- measure out all of your dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips!) into a bowl and mix together and break up any lumps.
- melt your butter and pour it into the dry mix along with the rest of the liquid ingredients.
- Mix everything together well with a fork. You can also use your hand to finish the mixing.
- Use a small portioning scoop to measure out equal sized lumps of dough. Place each lump on your cookie sheet.
- Using the palms of your hands, roll each lump of dough into a smooth ball.
- Melt your white chocolate slowly in a double boiler or carefully in the microwave.
- Roll each ball around in the white chocolate using a fork and tap off excess chocolate and place the coated truffles onto your cookie sheet.
- If you’re using sprinkles, decorate to your heart’s content.
- Allow truffles to rest until the chocolate is set.
Made it? Tell us about it–