Leave the cookie cutters on hold and bake the dough into sweet sticks in the style of Italian grissinis. Dip the baked sticks into chocolate and spice with the desired goodie bits, like chopped nuts, coconut flakes, or sprinkles.
Makes about 20
You will need:
7 oz chocolate (white, milk or dark)
crushed almond, chopped nuts, and sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 370°F.
- On a floured table, roll out the dough to a 1⁄3"-thick sheet. Cut out sticks to 1⁄2”x8”.
- Bake the sticks for 5 minutes and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate carefully.
- Dip the cooled-down sticks in chocolate.
- Decorate to your taste with crushed almonds, sprinkles, or nuts. You can even use 2 different colors of chocolate to make patterns.
Made it? Tell us about it–