A perfect breakfast treat for the entire family! It's so fun that you can eat the cups!
1 cup rolled oats
1⁄3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
3 tablespoons pine nuts
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons melted butter+extra for greasing
yogurt and fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into a large greased 8 hole muffin tin. The mixture should take the form of the muffin tin.
- Bake until golden. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Cool and remove with a sharp knife.
- Fill with yogurt and berries.
Made it? Tell us about it–