Like eating buttered toast with jam!
Makes 1 focaccia
1 1/3 cup warm water
1 tablespoon dry active yeast
2 tablespoons honey
pinch of salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons olive oil+more for topping
- Pour the water into a baking bowl and add the yeast, let it stand 2 minutes.
- Add honey and sugar and mix.
- Add flour and oil and mix until you have a smooth but soft dough. The dough should be runny.
- Cover and rise for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 F(220C).
- Pour the dough onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Pour some olive oil over and use your fingers to flatten the dough out.
- Sprinkle with grapes and sugar and bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Once it comes out drizzle with balsamic glaze and cool.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–