Like cocktails? Like ice pops? Let’s combine the two and make boozy ice pops!
Makes 8 Pops
2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
1/4 cup lime juice
1/2 cup simple syrup
1 1/2 cups tequila
1 cup club soda
1 cup orange juice
grated lime zest
- In a large bowl, mix together grapefruit, lime, simple syrup, tequila, and club soda.
- Fill the bags 1⁄3 full with the mixture and let them stand up in a bowl to freeze.
- Add the orange juice and freeze again, standing up.
- Once frozen, add the rest of the grapefruit liquid, tie, and freeze one last time for at least 8 hours.
- Serve with a mixture of salt and lime zest.
Because alcohol does not freeze, some of these pops will not get completely frozen. They’ll all freeze a bit different; the more alcohol in them, the less hard they’ll be. Turn your freezer up high and you’ll be fine!
Made it? Tell us about it–