The combination of velvety smooth yogurt, caramelized crunchy pistachios, and aromatic raw licorice is not only a pleasure for the palate but also a treat for the eyes. Perfect on the breakfast table or as a snack in the afternoon.
You will need:
3 oz cane sugar
3 oz pistachios, unsalted
2 cups Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons raw licorice powder
- Caramelize the cane sugar in a pan and add the pistachios.
- Coat them completely with caramel by turning the pan.
- Pour the caramelized pistachios onto a baking sheet and let them cool completely.
- Arrange the yogurt in 4 serving bowls.
- Roughly chop the pistachios and sprinkle them on top of the yogurt with the raw licorice powder.
Made it? Tell us about it–