This salad is inspired by the color GREEN
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
8 plum tomatoes, cut in half
salt & pepper, to taste
glug + 1⁄2 cup of olive oil
1 cup fava beans, shelled and cooked
1 bunch watercress
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the asparagus and tomatoes on a roasting tray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast until golden, about 6–7 minutes.
- Place on plates with fava beans, watercress, and parsley.
- In a small bowl whisk together ½ cup oil, mustard, salt, and lemon juice.
- Pour over the salads and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–