No summer cooking is complete without beets and Halloumi on the grill. It’s the perfect mix!
16 small beets
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 thick slices Halloumi cheese
salt & pepper, to taste
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Peel the beets and rub them with olive oil.
- Place them on a hot grill. They will need 6–8 minutes. Turn often so they don’t burn.
- Grill the Halloumi for about 1 minute on each side.
- Place beets and Halloumi on a platter and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix together oil, lemon, and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the beets and Havarti with the vinaigrette.
Made it? Tell us about it–