1 butternut squash, peeled and all seeds taken out, then sliced
16 slices of prosciutto, dried in the oven until crispy
1/2 cup black olives
1 bunch arugula
olive oil, to drizzle
- Start with the butternut squash.
- They can be grilled in the oven or outside on the grill.
- Rub them in with olive oil, salt and pepper before grilling.
- They need about 4 minutes on each side.
- Take them off and plate them with prosciutto, olives and arugula.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Made it? Tell us about it–