My favorite way to prepare corn hands down! It gets a kick with a chili butter glaze and tons of deep flavor from its time on the grill! You can also add chopped herbs, lemon peel, or finely chopped garlic to the butter for a different flavor.
6 ears of corn
1 mild chili
1 stick butter
1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
1⁄2 teaspoon gourmet salt, such as Maldon
- Remove the cornhusks and the corn silk.
- Boil the corn in a large pot of salted water for around 10 minutes.
- meanwhile, de-seed the chili. Discard the stem and then finely chop the chili.
- melt the butter and add the chili, salt, and pepper.
- Drain the corn and pat dry.
- grill the corncobs on medium heat until they are completely tender.
- Brush a bit of the butter over the corn as they grill, and then pour the rest over the cobs when they are done.
Made it? Tell us about it–