8 langoustines, cut in half lengthwise
I brioche loaf, crumbled
1 stick butter, room temperature
1 tablespoon lemon zest
2 tablespoons chopped dill
juice of 1 lemon
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place the langouishes in a large baking dish.
- Place the brioche crumbs on top.
- In a bowl mix together butter, lemon zest and dill.
- Place butter on top of brioche crumbs.
- Drizzle with some salt and pepper and finally add lemon juice.
- Bake until golden, about 12-15 minutes.
Made it? Tell us about it–