This has been a busy summer for me with lots of traveling. Luckily I have been traveling to places with amazing sea food. My favorite. I like my seafood very simple. Grilled with salt and pepper and some lemon juice. Love the taste of fresh fish off the grill. Just like this snapper. Serve with a nice green salad and herb oil.
1 whole red snapper, have the fish monger clean it and make it ready
salt and pepper
1 large bunch of thyme
2 lemons, sliced
- Start with rubbing the insides with salt and pepper and placing half of the thyme in there.
- Layer one side of the fish with lemon and thyme and secure with kitchen twine.
- Place in a fish grill rack and place on a medium hot grill.
- The whole fish takes about 15-20 minutes.
- It's ready when the meat is flaky.
The way to get really juicy grilled fish is to grill it whole. The flesh gets flaky, moist and really tender.
Made it? Tell us about it–