As a norwegian I sure love my salmon, its kinda in my blood.
3 carrots, I used different colors
1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup white vine vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
4 salmon filets
- Wash the carrots well with a vegetable brush.
- Finely dice the carrots and cucumber.
- Peel and cut the shallots in half, then slice them thinly.
- Place them all in a bowl.
- In a bowl mix the hot water and sugar, add the salt, vinegar and pepper and mix well.
- Pour over the vegetables and leave for 30 minutes.
- Grill the salmon on a grill or in a grill pan.
- Serve the salmon with the pickled vegetables, some red currants and a little olive oil on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–