There's nothing quite as simple and quite as delish as grilled peppers! This version has a really nice dressing of agave, soy, garlic, and pepper flakes. It's going to be your new favorite, trust me!
Recipes by Michelle Gayer
Styling by Sarah Sloane
Photography by Christopher Dibble
Text by Leigh Angel
Ceramics by Raina Lee
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon agave syrup
1/4 tablespoon soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 pound shishito peppers, washed and dried
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 440oF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, and agave. Stir in garlic.
- Toss peppers in the marinade.
- Place peppers on the prepared baking sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes until charred.
- Arrange on a platter, and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Watch out, one in ten can be really spicy!
Made it? Tell us about it–