When dining outdoors, a rustic yet elegant table set for a fresh, delicious meal gives your guests a feast for all their senses.
1 whole large organic chicken, cut into pieces
1 cup herbs, like basil, parsley, or cilantro (I used cilantro.)
4 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
CUCUMBER SALAD WITH CHILI AND DILL:
1 cucumber, cut into small wedges
1 small red onion, sliced
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
pinch of red chili flakes
1⁄3 cup chopped dill
- Start by gently loosening the skin on the chicken to create a pocket.
- Fill the pocket with herbs.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Place on a hot grill and cook until done, about 20 minutes
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss
- Season with salt, and serve with grilled chicken.
Made it? Tell us about it–