Ice pops made from herbals teas are a light and sophisticated way to beat the summer heat! This recipe is presented by our friends atRishi Tea!
My friends at Rishi Tea have the most fabulous assortment of flavors! I enjoy their tea served hot or over ice… and now, I can say that I also love it FROZEN! I used a selection of Rishi Teas: Patagonia Wild Guava, Hibiscus Berry, Turmeric Mango, and Patagonia Super Berry.
Read my Summer 2017 Issue:
You will need:
6 cups of brewed Rishi Tea, chilled
1-2 tablespoons sweetener
- Brew tea according to package. You can do all one flavor or use many as I did.
- When the tea is still hot sweeten to taste.
- Chill completely in refrigerator.
- Pour into ice pop mold and freeze until solid. If you want to make multi-flavor pops, simply fill your molds halfway, freeze solid, and then repeat the process with another flavor.
- Remove from the mold by running a bit of warm water over it and pulling each pop out.
Made it? Tell us about it–