Sweet, salty, and spicy!
24 large chicken wings
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon dried thyme
4 tablespoons sweet honey mustard
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon Worshestershire sauce
2 tablespoon rice vinegar
a little salt and pepper
1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 380F, 180C.
- Place the wings on a baking tray and rub them with oil.
- In a small bowl mix salt, pepper, cumin and thyme and rub the mixture into the wings.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turn them over after 15 min.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and take the wings out and baste them well.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Take the wings out again and baste them again.
- Bake them another 5 minutes.
- Serve with some lime and extra sauce.
Made it? Tell us about it–