The honey in this gremolata takes it to new heights!
12 medium-sized carrots
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons honey
salt & pepper, to taste
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 cup parsley
grated zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the carrots in half lengthwise, and leave some of the green on them.
- Place on a roasting tray. Drizzle with oil, honey, salt, and pepper, and massage the mix well into the carrots.
- Bake until golden. This will take about 15 minutes.
- Place onion, parsley, lemon, and oil in a blender and process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the carrots with the gremolata.
Made it? Tell us about it–