Gin and tonic upgraded with a sweet spoonful of your favorite jam!
I love gin & tonic! It's such a wonderful and refreshing treat. When we recently hosted an event I wanted to make a cocktail that combined gin from our partners at Junipero Gin with jam from our friends at Bonnie's Jam... and my Jammy Gin & Tonic was born! It's such a delish drink.. you're going to be drinking it nonstop from now on!
You will need:
Gin - I used Junipero Gin
Jam - I used Bonnie's Jam Black & Blue
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add one spoon of jam for each G&T you're going to make.
- Add gin to the shaker according to your taste. See my tip section below for a note on the amount. I usually do a 1:3 ratio between the gin and tonic.
- Shake shake shake the gin and jam!
- Add ice to a glass and pour in your gin and jam mixture.
- Top off with tonic.
- Add fresh squeezed lime wedge and some juniper berries.
- Stir and enjoy!
The ratio for a gin & tonic is totally up to your taste. Most people use a ratio between 1:3 for a less strong version to 1:1 for a G&T that will knock your socks off!
Made it? Tell us about it–