There's a ton of great texture and flavor in this salad! The tahini dressing is going to be your new favorite easy salad dressing!
Subscribe to Sweet Paul Magazine today:
2 bunches of kale, washed well
1 Tablespoon tahini paste
juice from 1 lemon
3 tablespoons olive oil
pinch of red chili flakes
salt, to taste
- Remove the stalks of the kale and cut the greens into pieces.
- Place into a large bowl and massage the kale for a minute to soften it up a bit.
- Use a vegetable peeler and cut thin strips of the carrot into the kale.
- Add fennel and peanuts.
- In a bowl, mix together tahini, lemon, oil, red chili, and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and massage it into the kale with your hands.
Made it? Tell us about it–