1 cup crumbled feta
2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
pinch of red chili flakes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 Pounds ground lamb
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon coriander
salt and pepper
4 pita breads
- Start with the feta pesto.
- In a bowl mix feta, pine nuts, mint, chili and olive oil.
- Stir well.
- In a large bowl mix lamb and spices.
- Shape into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a medium hot grill, they need 4 minutes on each side for medium.
- Serve with pita, lettuce and pesto.
Made it? Tell us about it–