This recipe is from Donna Hay's book "The New Easy".
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic, thickly sliced
2 large green chilies, seeds removed and chopped
2 tablespoons shredded lemon zest
4 6 oz firm white fish fillets, halved
sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, extra
2 cups dill sprigs
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the butter, oil, garlic, chili, and lemon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2–3 minutes or until soft.
- Increase the heat to medium, sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper and cook for 2–3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Heat the extra oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the dill in small batches for 1–2 minutes or until crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Top the fish with the crispy dill and serve with lemon wedges.
Made it? Tell us about it–