A crisp treat that also happens to be gluten-free and vegan!
There are so many really wonderful flours on the market nowadays, sometimes I like to experiment and see what I can come up with!
Makes one large flatbread
1/2 cup lentil flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil+extra for brushing
- Preaheat oven to 400F
- In a bowl mix together entail flour, almond flour, sesame, thyme, salt and oil.
- Add water a little at a time, you just want the dough to hold together and not get to sticky.
- Roll it out using a rolling pin between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Transfer to a baking tray and brush with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until golden and dry about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in a paper bag.
This flatbread tastes best served with cheese!
Made it? Tell us about it–