These are really good served with some cheese. They are also gluten free.
Makes about 24 pieces
1⁄2 cup lentil flour
1⁄2 cup hazelnut flour
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil+extra for brushing
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix together lentil flour, hazelnut flour, sesame, thyme, salt, and oil.
- Add water a little at a time—you want the dough to hold together and not get too sticky.
- Roll it out using a rolling pin between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Transfer to a baking tray, brush with oil, and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until golden and dry, about 15–18 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in a paper bag.
Made it? Tell us about it–