Only a few ingredients—just how I like my cooking to be.
The meat of 2 large cooked lobsters
1 lb spaghetti
salt & pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons capers, drained
juice of 2 lemons
grated zest of 1 lemon
4 to 6 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- Break the lobster apart and coarsely chop the meat. Place in a bowl.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Add capers, lemon, zest, dill, and oil. Give it a good toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the lobster meat and serve.
If you don’t like dill as much as I do, you can use parsley. I like to put cold lobster meat into this dish, but you can heat it up in some butter beforehand.
Made it? Tell us about it–