Only 3 ingredients -- perfect for a last minute party!
- Break the brownies up into a mixing bowl.
- Add the amaretto and work the ingredients together into a dough of sorts. You may need to add a bit more amaretto.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and roll in sanding sugar.
- Place on a tray and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Try not to eat the whole tray yourself!
This is also a perfect recipe to make if you happen to have leftover brownies.... if there is such a thing as leftover brownies?! I've never seen them...
Made it? Tell us about it–