I tried to come up with some new ones this year, was getting tired of seeing the same old cookies year after year. These are really great. Remember to fill them just before eating, otherwise you have marshmallows everywhere.......
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup ground hazelnuts
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 stick melter butter
1 jar marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat eggs and sugar light and fluffy.
- Add flour, hazelnuts, vanilla and butter and beat until you have a smooth doughy.
- Spoon two teaspoon of the dough onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving sandwich two and two cookies together with some marshmallow fluff between them.
Made it? Tell us about it–