- In a food processor, pulse almond paste and sugar until combined.Add syrup and pulse just a few times until you can se it holds together.
- Transfer to a work surface and knead until it forms a dough.
- Roll it out.
- Use corn starch as flour if it sticks.
- Press out small circles with a cookie cutter or a glass.
- Press the circles into a small cupcake tin.
- They will get the shape of small cups.
- Leave them in there for 10 minutes, thats long enough for them to hold the shape.
- Melt the nougat and fill it into the cups.
- Decorate with a little marzipan flour.
- Ready to eat!
Made it? Tell us about it–