LAT-NAVIAN cuisine... a combination of Scandinavian and Latin cooking! The meatballs are absolutely delish!
1 pound ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
pinch of pepper
2 tablespoons adobo sauce
1/2 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, more if you like it really spicy
- Place the ground beef, pork, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and adobo sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Mince the chipotle pepper, and add to the mixture.
- Do not over mix—that’s why meatballs are sometimes dry.
- Divide mixture into 20 meatballs, about the size of walnuts.
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the meatballs for about 8 minutes, making sure to stir so they get brown on all sides.
- Serve warm with lemon rice, cucumber, and tomatoes.
Made it? Tell us about it–