Fresh pineapple is the most delicious thing ever. It’s sweet, juicy, and colorful.
1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, thickly sliced
1 large sheet puff pastry
2 tablespoons soft butter
4 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 420°F.
- Place the sheet of puff pastry on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Spread the soft butter on top of the puff pastry, and add the pineapple.
- Bake until golden, about 18–20 minutes.
- Once done, remove from oven and drizzle with honey.
- Serve warm and a la mode.
Made it? Tell us about it–