Make this for loved ones with a sweet tooth!
For the meringue fluff
4 egg whites
1⁄3 cup water
1 cup cane sugar
1 drop vanilla extract
For the fudge sauce:
3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
3⁄4 stick butter
1⁄2 cup brown sugar
3 oz dark chocolate (64–70% cacao)
For the topping:
8 chocolate cookies
- For the meringue, place the egg whites in a bowl.
- Heat the water and sugar until it reaches 230°F.
- Start whipping the egg whites.
- Pour the sugar into the egg white bowl very slowly when it has reached 250°F, whipping constantly.
- Whip the meringue until it has cooled down completely.
- Add the vanilla powder.
- Fill a piping bag with the meringue.
- To make the fudge sauce, boil the cream, butter, and brown sugar for a couple of minutes.
- Chop the chocolate and put it in a bowl.
- Pour the warm cream over the chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Let it cool.
- Layer the meringue fluff, the chocolate fudge sauce, and the crushed cookies in a jar.
- Pipe the meringue fluff on top and sear carefully with a gas cooking torch.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and fresh berries.
Made it? Tell us about it–