Like cocktails? Like ice pops? Let’s combine the two and make boozy ice pops!
Makes 8 Pops
You will need:
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup blackberries
juice of 2 lemons
1 cup simple syrup
1 cup vodka
2 cups ginger ale
8 sprigs rosemary
- Place the berries in a large bowl and muddle together.
- Add lemon juice, simple syrup, vodka, and mix well.
- Pour in ginger ale and stir until all the bubbles are gone.
- Place a sprig of rosemary in each ice pop bag and pour in the cocktail.
- Tie the bag closed and freeze at least 8 hours.
Because alcohol does not freeze, some of these pops will not get completely frozen. They’ll all freeze a bit different; the more alcohol in them, the less hard they’ll be. Turn your freezer up high and you’ll be fine!
Made it? Tell us about it–