You Will Need:
1/2 pound of Mushrooms (I like to buy the fancy mixed packages)
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 1/2 up heavy cream
2 TB chopped fresh dill
salt & pepper
Parmesan for serving
- Start by cutting up 1/2 LBS mushrooms
- Finely chop 1 onion and 2 garlic cloves.
- Heat up a pan and saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until the mushroom starts to golden and the onion is soft.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, 1 1/2 cup cream and 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook up enough pasta for 4 people, remember to ad salt to the water.
- Boil until al dente.
- Strain and place in a bowl.
- Add the sauce, mix and serve with shaved parmesan on top.
Made it? Tell us about it–