One of my favorite easy dishes. Fast and tasty!
You will need:
2 small baguettes
5 oz mushrooms
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the baguettes in half, lengthwise.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place on a baking tray.
- Bake under the broiler until golden.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut the large ones in half.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms and garlic until the mushrooms are golden.
- Season with salt and pepper and fresh thyme.
- Arrange the baguettes on a plate and add the mushrooms.
Made it? Tell us about it–