2 LBS mixed mushroom, cleaned
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
12 fresh sage leafs
salt and pepper
1 sheet puff pastry
1/2 cup shredded asiago
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the larger mushrooms in half.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and saute mushrooms, onion and garlic until the mushroom is golden.
- Add sage and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll out the puff pastry in a little flour and place it on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Add the mushrooms and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until fluffy and golden, about 12 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot or cold.
Made it? Tell us about it–