You can use beef, lamb, chicken, or pork with this recipe. Just make sure that you cook the meat to the appropriate temperature.
Styling by Tara Sloggett + Photography by Toby Murphy and Warren Heath
Get tons of inspiration in Sweet Paul Magazine:
1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak, chicken breast, lamb, or pork cut into chunks
1/2 cup olive oil
juice from 1 lemon & grated zest from 1/2 lemon
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Pat your meat chunks dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients, and add the meat.
- Let the meat marinate for 3 hours in the fridge before putting the chunks onto kebab sticks.
- Grill the kebabs in the oven, on the stovetop, or on an outdoor grill.
- Serve with a green salad.
Made it? Tell us about it–