A tasty and healthy breakfast option!
From Whip+Click: "A tasty and healthy baked oatmeal breakfast makes us happy, especially with a spoonful of homemade jelly. You can easily substitute the raw sugar with honey or maple syrup, experiment with different dried fruit or even add your favorite nuts. Bake a large batch and eat them for the next few days, don't forget to share!"
Makes 10-12 Baked Oatmeal
You will need:
480 grams rolled oats
360 grams raw sugar
100 grams cranberries
8 grams of baking powder
4 grams of salt
480 grams of milk
120 grams of vegetable oil
1 tbsp vanilla
- Place 3/4 of the oats in a food processor and pulse into a flour.
- Add all dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients, including the pulsed oats) into a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into a muffin mould with liners and bake at 350 F until golden brown and set in the middle (about 15 minutes).
Made it? Tell us about it–