A simple dish that you can make with the beans and greens of your choice!
From Meghan: "This dish makes me happy because it reminds me of my Mother!"
You will need:
1 pound of greens (I used kale)
1 can of beans (I used cannolini)
3 cloves of garlic
1 egg (to poach)
handful of toasted nuts (I used almonds, walnuts & pine nuts)
salt & pepper
- Start by washing and roughly chopping your greens.
- Heat 2 TBS of olive oil in a sautee pan.
- Sautee until wilted.
- Drain and rinse your beans.
- Add to pan and cook until soft (2 min)
- In a separate pot, poach an egg.
- Plate greens and beans and top with your poached egg and toasted nuts.
Made it? Tell us about it–