I didn't name this cookie.. but I wish I did! No campfire needed to enjoy this version of a classic S’more.
Get tons of inspiration here:
Makes 16 cookies
1 ½ cup flour
1 ½ cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
¼ tsp b powder
¼ tsp salt
½ lb butter
¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
64 mini marshallows
chunked chocolate – we like to chop up our favorite chocolate bar (apx three dime sized chunks per cookie)
- Whisk flour, crushed graham crackers, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Put marshmallows and chunk chocolate on a plate and set aside. Cream the butter and sugars until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat well. Add dry ingredients until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop two ounce cookies onto ungreased baking sheet and bake in 350 degree oven for eight minutes.
- Take cookie sheet out of oven and quickly press four marshmallows and three chocolate pieces into each cookie.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional two minutes or until marshmallows are brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Made it? Tell us about it–