A very light cocktail with an amazing fruit flavor.
Makes about 8
You will need:
3 ripe nectarines
3 cups water
1 cup sugar
- Pit the nectarines and dice them.
- Place in a saucepan with sugar and water.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Cool and use an emulation blender to liquefy it.
- Run though a strainer so you have pure nectarine simple syrup.
- Place ice in glasses, top with vodka, nectarine syrup, and seltzer.
- Finish up with nectarine garnish and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–