A clean, crisp salad. If you want to make a bigger meal, add some shrimp or grilled chicken—it’s fast and easy.
1 packet wide rice noodles
4 carrots, thinly sliced
4 radishes, thinly sliced
20 fresh basil leaves
1⁄2 cup toasted peanuts
1⁄3 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
pinch of salt
pinch of chili
- Cook the noodles according to directions on the package until al dente.
- Strain noodles and place in a large bowl.
- Add carrots, radishes, basil, and peanuts to the bowl and mix.
- Mix olive and sesame oils, rice vinegar, salt, and chili in another bowl.
- Toss the salad in the dressing.
Made it? Tell us about it–