I love to cook with Nutella! This dessert pizza has EVERYTHING, a cookie crust, Nutella, coconut, and tons of fresh berries!
Nutella has been a favorite of mine for years and years and I'd wager you feel the same!
This post was brought to you by Ferrero U.S.A, Inc., the makers of Nutella® hazelnut spread. I received promotional consideration to write this post to support the Nutella 50th Anniversary … all opinions expressed are my own.
You will need:
1 cup warm water
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon dry yeast
2 1/2 cups flour
4 tablespoons olive oil
about 1/2 small jar of Nutella
3 cups mixed berries, I used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl, mix water, honey, and yeast.
- Leave it for 5 minutes so that the yeast starts to work.
- Add flour, salt, and oil.
- Work the dough together.
- Cover with plastic and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a baking sheet, press the dough out with your fingers to form a large or several smaller pizzas.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- spread an even layer of Nutella on on the pizzas.
- Sprinkle with berries, coconut and mint and serve.
Made it? Tell us about it–